Monday, August 29, 2011

The Little Prince: 어린이왕자


I noticed these advertisements that Lotte Department store has displayed hanging up when I was walking around Star City near my house/close to Konkuk University Station.

Obviously meant to mimic this, the cover of my favorite book, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's The Little Prince.


As you may know, I have a slight obsession with the Little Prince, and so does Korea! All of my kids talk to me about the snake that I have tattooed on my wrist all of the time:



I also recently saw this in the sand on a trip to Busan in southern Korea:


Just loving it is all^^


1 comment:

  1. there is a kid friendly coffee shop off the jihang train station here where i live (near camp casey) called little prince. i have never seen it nor been there but i am wondering if it is the sign for that coffee shop that you saw?

    ReplyDelete