Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Korean Culinary Carousal: PITA POWER LUNCH

I was beyond delighted to be informed recently that The Pita Pit--a delicious franchise pita sandwich shop that I used to frequent practically every week for lunch in Colorado Springs--has opened up a branch perilously close to where my friend Diana works.


WE'RE SO EXCITED TO EAT SOMETHING THAT'S NOT RICE

I met Diana for lunch the other day near her office in Jongro 3-ga. The Pita Pita serves pitas stuffed with your choice of veggies and meat. I got a veggie pita with a Coke Zero for about 5,000 won, which I thought was pretty cheap!

If you want to try the Pita Pit in Seoul, here's a map I found:

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I occasionally ate at the one by me in DC. I am fearful of the lack of non-McDonalds chains in Budapest.

    ReplyDelete