Monday, April 18, 2011

Seoul COEX InterContinental Hotel: Wine Buffet

A couple of weekends ago, I went to a friend's birthday party at the Seoul COEX InterContinental Hotel, within Gangnam-gu, the super richyrichrich neighborhood across the Han river from my neighborhood. In the hotel's super classy lobby, there is an awesome wine buffet--all of the champagne and red and white wine you can drink + delicious Hors d'œuvres (cheese, chicken wings, smoked salmon, fruit, bread, ect.) for the extremely reasonable price of 32,000 won (about $30). It was an extremely awesome value, considering I drank almost a bottle of wine (over the course of several hours, mind you).


Birthday boy David + my beautiful friend, Hanadi

It was a super classy evening--a nice/definite change from Korean BBQ/soju. If you're looking for a nice/black tie-ish evening out in Seoul, I'd highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment