Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Only 10 X-Mas Songs You Will Ever Need

The only one of these that I really hear in Korea (outside of my apartment, that is) is "Last Christmas"--Koreans LOVE Wham!~~

10. TLC "Sleigh Ride"


9. Sufjan Stevens "Put the Lights on the Tree"


8. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Christmas All Over Again"


7. Wham! "Last Christmas"

6. Charles Brown "Please Come Home For Christmas"


5. Darlene Love and the E-Street Band: "All Alone on Christmas"


4. The Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping"


3. Boyz II Men "Silent Night"


2. N'Sync "O Holy Night"


1. Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas is You"

1 comment:

  1. Fond memories of you & Mariah Carey & Christmas tunes at Music Bar nigh on a year ago. I can't hear a song by her without thinking of you.


    I would humbly like to add "Christmas Eve Sarajevo 12/24" by TSO and "Happy Xmas, War is Over" by the late, great John Lennon to your list. Though I heartily applaud your inclusion of The Waitresses.

    ReplyDelete