Monday, October 18, 2010

Kim Jong Stewart

This month, I find myself wishing I lived in New York or D.C. so I could make it to Jon Stewart's/Stephen Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.

I saw this clip on sometime last week and chuckled:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Rally Dos and Don'ts
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity


Also: at one point, I was reading a story about Kim Jong Un at work last week, and my non-English speaking Korean manager came up behind me and and said "돼지," or "dwechi"--meaning "pig"--whilst gesturing at a picture of Jong Un on my screen. ㅋㅋㅋ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I really like your blog!

    I wondered if you'd be interested in being featured on a Korean Travel Website? Here's the link to it:

    www.thesouthkoreatravelguide.com

    We started the site as a pilot, with just Gangwon-do, but it's been so successful that we're launching version two really soon with information on the whole of Korea.

    We'd love to feature some information from you or your blog if you have some you think would be suitable - we would link to you and hopefully increase traffic to your blog also... See http://www.thesouthkoreatravelguide.com/thesouthkoreatravelguide_contribute.html for details on what's in it for you :-)

    Hope you like the website! Look forward to hearing from you!

    Claire (site creator)

    ReplyDelete