Monday, August 23, 2010

The ROK, Part 둘

TOMORROW I GO BACK TO KOREA AAAAHHHHH.

I have packed.

I have a visa.

Someone from SMOE (the Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education--my new employer) will come to pick me up on the 25th at Incheon, to take me to the "orientation site," where I will find out where/what level exactly I am teaching. Kind of excited at the prospect of being surprised by my new assignment, kind of terrified.

Things I want to do differently this year:
  • Learn how to write a good lesson plan
  • Be better at classroom management
  • Take a legit Korean course at some point
  • Travel A LOT--I wanna go to Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Philippines...
  • Eat in more--I've really missed cooking
  • Maybe start taking taekwondo
  • Watch less TV
  • Have just as much fun as I did last year^^

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I may join you in Korean classes and traveling...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your new layout, miss!
    i hope you're enjoying ROUND TWO so far!

    miss you xox

    ReplyDelete