I have packed.
I have a visa.
Someone from SMOE (the Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education--my new employer) will come to pick me up on the 25th at Incheon, to take me to the "orientation site," where I will find out where/what level exactly I am teaching. Kind of excited at the prospect of being surprised by my new assignment, kind of terrified.
Things I want to do differently this year:
- Learn how to write a good lesson plan
- Be better at classroom management
- Take a legit Korean course at some point
- Travel A LOT--I wanna go to Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Philippines...
- Eat in more--I've really missed cooking
- Maybe start taking taekwondo
- Watch less TV
- Have just as much fun as I did last year^^