Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things I Want to Buy With My Next Paycheck


  • An online TEFL course (Teach English as a Foreign Language), which would make me More Marketable/potentially get me a raise if I decide to teach for another year. GOTTA BEEF UP THAT RESUME
  • A tour to China. I wanna go to Beijing, maybe in February? We'll see.
  • A nice winter jacket. It has gotten cold here, and North Face is CHEAP. And all the pretension of owning a $400 jacket (purchased for a third of the price) once I get back stateside
  • Maybe some winter boots, too?
  • Some kind of ski rental/lift ticket package. It has been far too long; I can officially add "skiing" to the growing list of things that I was once good at, but am now certifiably washed up in
  • Speaking of being washed up, my co-worker Irene took me swimming a couple of weeks ago...it's five dollars per swimming session. I enjoyed it a lot, especially sans red-faced coach shouting at me whilst floundering with a kickboard...I've missed swimming. I plan to spend more money on it
  • X-MAS GIFTS/X-MAS CARDS FOR people who've sent me stuff
  • T-Money cards and things for my parents and sister to utilize WHEN THEY'RE HERE IN JUST A LITTLE OVER A MONTH, MY GOODNESS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment