Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH


MOSQUITOES ARE GETTING INTO MY APARTMENT AND DRIVING ME CRAZY.

It's starting to get pleasantly cool here in the day and slightly chilly at night. Meaning I can leave my windows open and my A/C turned off, right? WRONG, BECAUSE NOW I AM BEING ATTACKED AT NIGHT BY VICIOUS BLOOD SUCKERS.

I wear long pants to bed, and they attack my arms. I wear a sweatshirt AND long pants to bed, and not only am I sweaty and uncomfortable, but THE MOSQUITOES CONTINUE TO ATTACK MY FACE AND EARS. Korean mosquitoes seem to hone in on the body parts that are most difficult to itch--index fingers, toes, ankles, elbows. And maybe it's just my imagination, but I think Koran mosquito bites are extra itchy.

OR MAYBE I'M JUST EXTRA IRRITABLE

2 comments:

  1. At one point I had 8 bites just on my left foot.


    I hate them. >:C

    ReplyDelete